[Freedombox-discuss] is freedombox 0.9 a 1 and how many freedomboxes are there?

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Fri Jun 22 18:32:45 BST 2018

Quoting ni nhar (2018-06-22 17:45:11)
[ quoting Jonas: ]
>> I am also quite interested in seeing Maidsafe running on FreedomBox.
>> For that to happen, work is needed in getting it packaged for Debian.
>
> Isn't that too early? What I intended was freedombox coordinating with
> maidsafe such that when step alpha 4 is reached we have software and
> instructions ready and can install it on freedombox.

We can package alpha-level Maidsafe for Debian experimental now.

Then, when Maidsafe parts mature, we can move those packages to Debian
unstable, and let them mature as well.

> In my email program I am not able to switch to plain text. Instead I
> use the email provider's webemail. I set plain text. Apparently it
> does not work.

Works ok now, apparently.

I recommend to try use Mozilla Thunderbird with the imap protocol -
seems your provider supports that, according to this guide:
https://help.inbox.lv/question/521/37