[Freedombox-discuss] is freedombox 0.9 a 1 and how many freedomboxes are there?

ni nhar ninhar at inbox.lv
Fri Jun 22 16:45:11 BST 2018

I am also quite interested in seeing Maidsafe
running on FreedomBox.
For that to happen, work is needed in getting it
packaged for Debian.

Isn't that too early? What I intended was
freedombox coordinating with maidsafe such that
when step alpha 4 is reached we have software and
instructions
ready and can install it on freedombox.

NB! ni nhar: Please consider changing to use an
email program that emits
not only html content but also (or only)
plaintext.  Not all email
programs handles html-only content - and some
email servers even drop
such emails because such style is common to some
types of spam.  I would
not have seen your message had it not been because
Matt had replied to
it and quoted it.  Just a friendly suggestion :-).

In my email program I am not able to
switch to plain text. Instead I use the email
provider's webemail. I set
plain text. Apparently it does not work. Also when
I reply to an
email from freedombox's email list, the person who
send the
email is displayed in the to box. I have to enter
freedombox-discuss at lists.alioth.debian.org
in the box before emailing.
If I forget my reply email is sent directly to the
person's email box.