[Freedombox-discuss] is freedombox 0.9 a 1 and how many freedomboxes are there?

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Sat Jun 23 21:01:08 BST 2018

Quoting a (2018-06-23 16:45:33)
>> We can package alpha-level Maidsafe for Debian experimental now.
>
> I did not know.
> On safenetforum.org you may get pieces of information.
> If you do not want to register tell me what
> information you are looking for and I can
> ask on the forum.

I hesitate getting involved with more forums (but am not against this
one specifically, am just exhausted personally, so will maybe join
later), and would appreciate if you could pass on requests for the
pieces I already summarized in my previous email.

> > Works ok now, apparently.
>
> In thunderbird I set
> view -> message body as -> plain text
> and in
> account settings -> composition and addressing
> unmarked
> compose message in html.
> Please tell if the email is correct now?

You email works fine for me now (and I believe none of the tweaks you
made was needed: Thunderbird behaves sensible by default).  Thanks for
taking the extra effort to caring for my arguably unusual email needs!