[Freedombox-discuss] Contributing to FreedomBox

Nikhil Rayaprolu nikhil684 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:54:17 UTC 2018

On 8 March 2018 at 14:56, Joseph Nuthalapati <njoseph at thoughtworks.com>
wrote:

> I am willing to be a mentor for the Outreachy program if the project is
> regarding FreedomBox, but I think we really missed the deadline this time.

I think we have a chance still as the deadline is March 8.
But I am not sure how one project can apply for Outreachy through Debian. So
if any representative/contributor of FreedomBox knows the process could
still do it now.

> I don't know if we will be able to send in an application today. There are
> already two projects on the Debian Outreachy page [1]. And Debian is
> planning to take two interns this time [2].

This link belongs to a previous round, the present round is Round 16. So
the exact count of students Debian would take this time is unknown.