[Freedombox-discuss] Contributing to FreedomBox

Joseph Nuthalapati njoseph at thoughtworks.com
Thu Mar 8 09:26:42 UTC 2018

I am willing to be a mentor for the Outreachy program if the project is
regarding FreedomBox, but I think we really missed the deadline this time.

I don't know if we will be able to send in an application today. There
are already two projects on the Debian Outreachy page [1]. And Debian is
planning to take two interns this time [2].

1. https://www.outreachy.org/2018-may-august/communities/debian/
2. https://wiki.debian.org/Outreachy/Round15/