[Freedombox-discuss] what about a freedombox image for beaglebone black revision c emmc?

Sunil Mohan Adapa sunil at medhas.org
Thu Mar 15 05:35:53 UTC 2018

On Wednesday 14 March 2018 09:00 PM, ni nhar wrote:
> beaglebone black revision c has an emmc chip. I asked for instruction
> on how to install the freedombox on the emmc. Got no answer.

Currently, there are no reports of people installing on eMMC for
BeagleBone Black Revision C. IIRC, quite some time ago, the kernel
didn't support installing on eMMC.

> Should'nt there be a freedombox image for installing on the emmc? You
> should make one if the freedombox installed on the emmc is much
> faster than the freedombox installed on a sdcard.

If you give it a try and it works, do write about it.  We can prepare
instructions for eMMC installation or prepare a separate image if necessary.

Thanks,

--
Sunil