[Freedombox-discuss] Thanks and a comment

Joseph Nuthalapati njoseph at thoughtworks.com
Sat Mar 24 14:46:20 UTC 2018

Seaandsky,

Thanks for your review and appreciation of FreedomBox.

I don't know the solution to your VPN problem (maybe someone else here
will answer that) but I'd like to point out that FreedomBox comes with
an offline manual in HTML and PDF formats. And, the content of the
manual is compiled from the FreedomBox Debian wiki.

You can access the help section by clicking the "?" icon beside the
username in the top menu. There you will find "Manual" and "Download
Manual" links for html and pdf formats respectively. Or you can directly
go to the url path /plinth/help/manual

The next release of FreedomBox Plinth, 0.26.0 will have a link "Learn
more..." in each service's description section which will directly take
you to the offline manual entry for the service.