[Freedombox-discuss] A20-OLinuXino-Lime2_Rev_H and higher most likely not able to run freedombox properly

Sébastien Barthélémy sebastien.barthelemy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:03:52 GMT 2018

Hello,

I recently bought a A20-OLinuXino Lime 2 (Rev. K with 16GiB eMMC), and
freedombox does not work for me either: using a recent prebuilt testing
image, the lime2 never gets an IPv4 DHCP lease.

Here are the logs (I connected through UART) from the moment I plug the
ethernet cable: http://paste.debian.net/1049955/

Is this the same issue? In this case, I'll update the hardware page to add
a warning (I bought the lime2 becouse I thought it was the "trouble-free"
board of choice).

Thnak you
Sébastien