[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox doesn't appear on my network after installation

franken.tunui at gmail.com franken.tunui at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 21:44:02 GMT 2018

Ok great thanks again! I'll let you know where I get with this ------ Message d'origine------De: Sébastien BarthélémyDate: lun., 12 nov. 2018 22:02À: Tunui Franken;Cc: njoseph at riseup.net;agropper at healthurl.com;freedombox-discuss at alioth-lists.debian.net;Objet :Re: [Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox doesn't appear on my network after installationOn Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 8:07 PM franken.tunui at gmail.com <franken.tunui at gmail.com> wrote:> What do I need the serial USB for?> If I flash an SD card then I do everything from there?you'll need to connect to the LIME2 to type the commands listed at (see point "2/ install freedombox" in my previous email).You can do so using either* an hdmi screen and a usb keyboard* and ethernet cable and SSH from your computer (it requires you to guess the LIME2 IP address)* a serial USB cable to your computer.If you have a suitable screen and keyboard this is probably the easiest: plug them, insert the microSD card, power on, you should see logs of the system booting.