[Freedombox-discuss] A20-OLinuXino-Lime2_Rev_H and higher most likely not able to run freedombox properly

Stefan Monnier monnier at IRO.UMontreal.CA
Wed Oct 24 21:25:10 BST 2018

Not sure what kind of answer you're expecting from the freedombox
community about this, but I'd suggest you contact Olimex about it
(and maybe the sunxi-linux community).  It's probaly easy to fix (maybe
even just be tweaking the DTS file).

        Stefan