[Freedombox-discuss] A20-OLinuXino-Lime2_Rev_H and higher most likely not able to run freedombox properly

Dieter dieter at sarina-ist-doof.de
Thu Oct 25 17:55:36 BST 2018

Hello Stefan,

nothing special, i just wanted to point that out, as there might be
problems or bug reports regarding these issues.

And, Olimex described their path here:
https://github.com/OLIMEX/OLINUXINO/blob/master/SOFTWARE/A20/A20-build-3.4.103-release-8/BUILD_DESCRIPTION_A20_Olimex_kernel_3.4.103%2B_Jessie_rel_8.txt

Best regards,
Dieter