[Freedombox-discuss] Article about FreedomBox in ZDNet

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Tue Apr 23 21:57:45 BST 2019

Hi everyone,

In case you missed it, yesterday ZDNet published a wonderful article
about FreedomBox by the veteran Linux journalist Steven Vaughan-Nichols.

"Put the internet back under your control with the FreedomBox":
https://www.zdnet.com/article/put-the-internet-back-under-your-control-with-the-freedombox/

This article provided much-needed coverage of the launch of sales of
Pioneer Edition FreedomBox home servers. And its writing style was
admirably clear and concise. I think Mr. Vaughan-Nichols did a huge
service to the FreedomBox project, and I'm grateful that the first story
about this product framed the narrative so effectively.

If you haven't already, please do read this article.

This article is perhaps the best intro to FreedomBox I've seen. Share it
with your friends on social media or email!

Best,

Danny

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.