[Freedombox-discuss] Bug in Radicale

Dieter dieter at sarina-ist-doof.de
Tue Aug 13 16:25:06 BST 2019

Hi Danny, could you provide some more information regarding this bug?

What is the fix, except "Using the updater"?

I'm currently having some trouble with radicale, as i updated from 1.x
to 2.x, which requires a database-update.
The update mentioned on freedombox-wiki does not work, because the
current python-radicale 1.x from debian does not include the
export-storage option.
I patched the main.py from python-radicale 1.x with the export-storage
from here:
https://github.com/Kozea/Radicale/pull/606/commits/ef6af374db8940268db0391bc3483ba65e6bdf11
But i am not certain if the resulting file is readable by radicale 2.x

Sorry for mixing my question for "more information" with my current
radicale-issues.

Best regards,
Dieter