[Freedombox-discuss] Cockpit White Screen

Andrew Choate dustyandthirsty at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 21:42:37 GMT 2019

Hi,
I am a new user on the Pioneer Freedom Box. When I try to load Cockpit I get a white screen. Follows is what I have tried to resolve the issue:

- Reviewed the forum and asked for help but nothing worked so far.
- I tried refreshing the browser.
- I tried different browsers.
- Setup a Domain Name “atomicboy.freedombox.rocks” also I tried a number of other names.
- I updated the firmware a number of times.
- I downloaded an entire image and loaded it on the Freedom Box.
- Experimented with various port forwarding options.
- I experimented with Bind
- I experimented with the DNS app.

When I run diagnostics I get a couple of errors see below: