[Freedombox-discuss] Cockpit White Screen

Daddy daddy at autistici.org
Sat Dec 14 23:16:55 GMT 2019

Hi!

Any errors seen in browser console? (Ctrl+shift+K in my version Firefox)

Are you able to access plinth using your selected subdomain name?

This has happened to me before, when opening cockpit via different URL
than it expected - I don't remember the details, but I was probably
accessing it using IP address, while it had to be accessed via URL
configured for freedombox in plinth -
https://atomicboy.freedombox.rocks/_cockpit/ in your case.

When I try that now, I see errors in the console.

D.