[Freedombox-discuss] FOSDEM Meetup: Sunday at 10:00am in J.1.106

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Sat Feb 2 13:02:12 GMT 2019

Hi everyone,

We were fortunate to receive a room reservation at FOSDEM for a meetup.
If you're at FOSDEM, please join us for a FreedomBox meetup on Sunday,
February 3rd from 10:00am to 11:00am in room J.1.106.

If you can't be there for the full hour, that's no problem. Just drop by
and say hello!

Please find the full details here:
https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/bof_freedombox/

Hope to see you there!

Danny

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.