[Freedombox-discuss] Can connect to vpn but not internet access

AnthonyLapointe AnthonyLapointe at protonmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:28:49 GMT 2019

Hi I've installed freedombox testing on a cubietruck. I've installed openvpn and searchX. I'm successful at connecting to my freedombox via openvpn on an internet cafe network(not lan), but I'm unable to access the internet after connecting  to the vpn. I can do search query on searchX and it works but when I click on a search result my browser say that I'm not connected to the internet. I have opened port forwarding at 1194 on my router and have changed the opvn config file for "remote MyUserName.sds-ip.de 1194". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you
Anthony