[Freedombox-discuss] REMINDER: Call on Saturday, February 9th at 14:00 UTC

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Fri Feb 8 22:08:46 GMT 2019

Hi everyone,

The FreedomBox community's upcoming progress call is this Saturday,
February 9th at 14:00 UTC. Our team will be talking about the latest
issues in our software development and community. All are welcome to
join the discussion or listen.

Notably, we'll be discussing a number of UI-related issues on this call.
Sunil helpfully organized our UI discussion into bullet points, which
are listed in a comment at the bottom of this page:
https://salsa.debian.org/freedombox-team/plinth/issues/1467#note_62194

I'll also add an item to the agenda about software testing procedures to
keep in mind before the Buster full freeze on March 12, 2019. My goal is
to determine what quality assurance can be done between the soft freeze
and the full freeze. If time permits, I also want to ask what more needs
to be done before we can release FreedomBox v. 1.0. I saw that this
topic was discussed in calls from 2014 to the present, and the target
keeps moving. What's stopping us from going 1.0?

To access our calls, please use a Mumble voice over IP (VoIP) client
application (available for free for desktop and mobile). On your Mumble
client, please connect to server <fbx.freedomboxfoundation.org> using
port 64738. Learn more about how to connect here:
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ProgressCalls

Hope to see you there!

Best,
Danny Haidar

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.