[Freedombox-discuss] setting up a tor relay

David Mintz mintz at vernontbludgeon.com
Tue Feb 26 15:48:42 GMT 2019

Hi,

Thanks for replying, and sorry for my delayed response. All of this is now moot. I started over, and I set up tor "by hand," so to speak, rather than using Plinth, and it's fine. I am pretty sure I was doing something wrong, but because I didn't take notes or save any log messages, I'll never know for sure. I think I misunderstood something about Tor port configuration settings and what they do or don't do.