[Freedombox-discuss] Translators: Deadline for Buster Freeze

Joseph Nuthalapati njoseph at riseup.net
Fri Feb 22 11:49:43 GMT 2019

The same deadline applies to manual pages as well.

If you want to improve a manual page (reached by clicking "Learn
more..." in the FreedomBox UI) that goes into the next stable release of
FreedomBox, please do it before the end of February.

Manual pages are automatically picked up from the FreedomBox wiki while
building the freedombox package.
Here's an example: https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Manual/MediaWiki