[Freedombox-discuss] Goals for 2019

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Fri Feb 22 15:09:32 GMT 2019

On 2/15/19 3:42 PM, Danny Haidar wrote:
> To all of our contributors and developers, what do you want our team
> to do in 2019? What features should we add? What features should we
> improve? What are your priorities for development in 2019? While these
> questions are mainly directed at developers and contributors, users
> are welcome to reply too.
>
> A good place to start is the summary of the FreedomBox Foundation
> Summit, which was held in November 2018. The summary document lists
> the goals which we set at the Summit. You can download the document
> here: https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/FreedomBoxFoundation
>
> Please feel free to email your feedback in this thread or to me
> privately at <haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org>. I will be organizing
> all responses in a document for our team to review. If you want your
> feedback to be anonymous, just let me know and I won’t attach your
> name to anything.
>
> Let’s take the next week to brainstorm and submit ideas. On our
> community call on Sunday, February 24th at 17:00 UTC, I’ll share the
> feedback I’ve received, and we’ll discuss our goals, set priorities,
> and try to come to a consensus.

REMINDER: please send all your goals for 2019 by Sunday, February 24. We
will discuss on the progress call scheduled for 17:00 UTC. I'll put
everyone's goals on the agenda as long as they are sent by, let's say,
16:00 UTC on Sunday, February 24.

Danny

Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development
FreedomBox Foundation

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.