[Freedombox-discuss] Goals for 2019

Fifty Four fiftyfour at waldevin.com
Sun Feb 24 05:05:30 GMT 2019

Hi Danny,

I will not be able to attend the progress call tonight, so I have listed my wishes and my reasoning.

My Wishlist as a user is an email server and of course the associated domain name management.

I requested an email server at the start of the project and was advised at the time email is a dying form of communication and it’s quite complex software.
Unfortunately, email has become the main form of communication for Business Consumer relations. The argument that the software is quite complex is still true.

A relaunch of the freedom.org website.

Kind Regards

FiftyFour