[Freedombox-discuss] Network Managers

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Thu Feb 28 00:58:03 GMT 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm writing to share a small update. The FreedomBox Foundation announced
today its inaugural "Network Managers," leaders in the FreedomBox user
community who receive the support of the Foundation.

We are very excited to be welcoming Rohan Grey and Sean O'Brien to this
program! Network Managers are appointed by the FreedomBox Foundation on
the basis of the impact and quality of their work. We are very proud to
be working with these two outstanding individuals.

Network Managers are pioneers: they bring FreedomBox to communities that
need it and educate their colleagues about the importance of
decentralized digital services and infrastructure. In support of their
work, the FreedomBox Foundation offers free services and resources like
consulting, special attention to patch and feature requests, on-site
visits, and hardware.

To decentralize the web, the world needs early adopters who are willing
to manage their own nodes in a decentralized network infrastructure.
Network Managers use FreedomBox to build and lead their own nodes. They
are the early adopters who will create a more free web for us all.

You can learn more here: https://freedomboxfoundation.org/partners/

Best,

Danny

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.