[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox Foundation server maintenance

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Tue Jun 25 22:23:46 BST 2019

REMINDER: The first wave of server maintenance is happening tomorrow,
June 26th, 2019 at 02:00 UTC. The following sites will be offline for up
to two hours for server maintenance:

freedombox.org
ftp.freedombox.org
ci.freedombox.org
freedomboxfoundation.org
mumble.freedombox.org

Please be advised that these services may not be available for the full
two hours of maintenance. Thank you for your patience!

Best,

Danny

Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development
FreedomBox Foundation

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.