[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox Foundation server maintenance

Daniel Gnoutcheff gnoutchd at softwarefreedom.org
Wed Jun 19 23:09:40 BST 2019

Hello,

On June 26th at 02:00 UTC, freedombox.org, ftp.freedombox.org,
ci.freedombox.org, freedomboxfoundation.org, and mumble.freedombox.org
will be offline for up to two hours.

Also, on July 2nd at 23:00 UTC, our Discourse forum
(discuss.freedombox.org) will be offline for up to two hours.

Both maintenance windows are needed for our VPS provider (Linode) to
apply security fixes to their infrastructure.  (We use Linode to host
our forum and provide a public IP address for our other servers.)

Thanks.
--
Daniel Gnoutcheff
Systems Administrator