[Freedombox-discuss] Foundation's New Mailing List

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Tue Mar 26 19:36:43 GMT 2019

Hi everyone,

The FreedomBox Foundation has launched a new mailing list. This mailing
list is separate from the existing freedombox-discuss list, which is
used for technical support. The freedombox-discuss mailing list will, of
course, continue to exist and won't be affected by this new mailing list.

We will use our new mailing list to share updates about hardware kits,
conference appearances, community news, and more. We created this
mailing list for supporters who may not be interested in the technical
discussions that take place on freedombox-discuss.

Best,

Danny

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.