[Freedombox-discuss] Pioneer FreedomBox Kits

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Mon Mar 25 00:48:35 GMT 2019

Everyone,

At LibrePlanet, the Freedombox Foundation announced some exciting news:
you can soon buy FreedomBox kits!

This has been years in the making. We're very proud to partner with
Olimex, a company which makes open source hardware.

Deepest thanks go to the core developers, designers, volunteers, and
community that made this possible. Years of work, largely from
volunteers, brought FreedomBox to a point where it was so good that a
company wanted to build a product around it. Please join me in
congratulating everyone who had a part in building FreedomBox.

Sincere thanks also go to Olimex for being such a good partner
throughout this process.

What we really need next is to spread the word. Please tell your friends
and family on social media, email, or anything else you use!

Sales launch soon (probably within a couple of weeks). Order details
here:
https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/Home-Server/Pioneer-FreedomBox-HSK/

Best,

Danny

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.