[Freedombox-discuss] CALL: Saturday, November 9th at 14:00 UTC

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Thu Nov 7 20:00:00 GMT 2019

Hi everyone,

The FreedomBox community's upcoming progress call is this Saturday,
November 9th at 14:00 UTC.

We're going to discuss the upcoming FreedomBox Summit, scheduled for
November 15. And the "FreedomBox Turns 10 Hackathon," scheduled for
November 16. Please join the call to hear more about these topics!

To access our calls, please use a Mumble voice over IP (VoIP) client
application (available for free for desktop and mobile). On your Mumble
client, please connect to server <fbx.freedomboxfoundation.org> using
port 64738.

Learn more about how to connect here:
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ProgressCalls

You can find all future call reminders in the "Announcements" category
of our forum. Comments and agenda items can also be posted in the forum
thread for each call: https://discuss.freedombox.org/c/announcements

Hope you can make it!

Best,

Danny Haidar

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.