[Freedombox-discuss] Just Published: Report of FreedomBox Summit

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Fri Nov 22 22:35:36 GMT 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that we have published a report of our second
annual FreedomBox Summit, which was held on Friday, November 15th, 2019
in New York City. The members of the FreedomBox core team joined the
Foundation’s staff for a full day of discussions about the project's future.

2019 was FreedomBox’s best year yet. What's next for the project? We
discussed that question at our annual Summit..

Details here: https://www.freedomboxfoundation.org/news/report_2019_summit/

Download the PDF report here:
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/FreedomBoxFoundation?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=FreedomBox_Summit_2019_Summary.pdf

Best,

Danny

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.