[Freedombox-discuss] Just Published: Report of FreedomBox Summit

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Sat Nov 23 08:36:35 GMT 2019

Hi!

Thx for this message.
In my case, I'm interested to come back to Freedombox when a mail server
will be available.

FreedomBox_Summit_2019_Summary.pdf, I read
"We’ll  delay  the email  server until  we have made more  progress  on
reachability."
This is a long time I've read some news, and I'm not sure how to
understand why Freedombox is not "reachable" ? Freedombox can be
directly connected to the web, and can offer few services to the WAN
(irc, wiki, "cloud" services Agenda/calendar, etc.) ? Or I'm misunderstood ?

Thx!