[Freedombox-discuss] Outdated infos

Fioddor Superconcentrado fioddor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 15:42:54 GMT 2019

I think I found 2 outdated infos and I'd like you to confirm before I
correct them
Installation of dependencies (wiki)

https://wiki.debian.org/es/FreedomBox/Contribute/Code says:

   -

   * Install the dependencies listed in the README file.* Following
the instructions in the README and HACKING files to install the
project.

   -

   README
   <https://salsa.debian.org/freedombox-team/plinth/blob/master/README.md>
   doesn't mention any dependency to be installed (?)
   -

   HACKING
   <https://salsa.debian.org/freedombox-team/plinth/blob/master/HACKING.md>
   mentions a dependecy installation as alternative to the usage of vagrant

Guess the dependencies are needed in the testing VM but not in the
Development host. *Please confirm*. Then I'll delete that step.

Alpha? (PKG-INFO)

Plinth.egg-info/PKG-INFO states: Development Status :: 3 - Alpha. *Alpha?
Isn't this outdated?*

Thanks in advance and read you soon!