[Freedombox-discuss] Forgot admin password

Joseph Nuthalapati njoseph at riseup.net
Thu Apr 2 02:54:22 BST 2020

Hi Paul,

Thanks for sharing your method with the community.

I took the liberty of adding your solution to the FAQ page on the wiki
since this question is quite frequently asked.
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/QuestionsAndAnswers#I_forgot_the_password_for_my_admin_account._Can_I_reset_it.3F

BTW, a password reset feature is planned for this year.
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Roadmap2020

I noticed that you used the word "customer" in the your first email. I'm
glad to know that Debian system administrators are offering consulting
services for FreedomBox as well. The fact that paid support and
consulting services exist can give more confidence to non-technical
users to adopt FreedomBox. I'm curious to know more about how you are
supporting people with their FreedomBox installations.

--
Regards,
Joseph Nuthalapati