[Freedombox-discuss] CALL: Saturday, April 11 at 14:00 UTC

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Sat Apr 11 08:43:40 BST 2020

(context https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ProgressCalls )

Hi,

Here someone who likes freedombox project and wants to express it.

Prior to the monthly  progress call I will have a mumble
client connected to server <mumble.freedombox.org> port 64738.

You are welcome to join me so can try your configuration.
Yes, I want to be your testing counter part   :-)

Hope to hear[1] from you from 13:30 UTC

Cheers
Geert Stappers

[1] Mumble is audio only