[Freedombox-discuss] Issue on new install of Freedombox

Joe Long russhack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:52:32 BST 2020

Hello, I have a new raspberry pi 3 B+ and I am getting an error when trying
to install Matrix. I have restarted a couple of times, and tried updating
the Freedombox. Nothing fixes the issue. See the attached screenshot.

I have had trouble since the beginning, which I don't know if it's related.
I followed the video on youtube, but I actually had to restart the pi in
order to get the install to finish. I saw something on the wiki saying that
there is a bug that causes this.

Another odd thing is that, per the video, the ethernet lights should be
working. They don't still.

Anyways, the whole process has been a little bumpy, but I'd like this to
work.

Thanks for your help in advance!