[Freedombox-discuss] Issue on new install of Freedombox

Sunil Mohan Adapa sunil at medhas.org
Thu Apr 23 04:32:21 BST 2020

On 22/04/20 12:52 pm, Joe Long wrote:> Hello, I have a new raspberry pi
3 B+ and I am getting an error when
> trying to install Matrix. I have restarted a couple of times, and tried
> updating the Freedombox. Nothing fixes the issue. See the attached
> screenshot.
This fix for installing matrix-synapse properly is coming in 20.7. It
should reach all users approximately by the end of the week.

> I have had trouble since the beginning, which I don't know if it's
> related. I followed the video on youtube, but I actually had to restart
> the pi in order to get the install to finish. I saw something on the
> wiki saying that there is a bug that causes this.
The last I tested Raspberry Pi 3 B+, I didn't get this issue. Perhaps
more details will help.

> Another odd thing is that, per the video, the ethernet lights should be
> working. They don't still.
Other users have reported this on Raspberry Pi 3 B+. Unfortunately, we
can't do much about this.

--
Sunil