[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox

Ken Walker kgw at lunar.ca
Tue Dec 1 06:58:20 GMT 2020

Greetings all,

I have subscribed to this group for about 10 years.  I confess that
early on I realized that the technology involved was 95% above my
understanding.  I watched the mail less and less but stayed subscribed.
But I support the project and recognize its importance.

Yesterday I discovered that there is now a ready to run out of the box
product, the Pioneer-FreedomBox-HSK.  I have ordered mine and look
forward to setting it up.

To all of those who have worked to get this project to this point, you
have my gratitude.  I am looking forward to trying it out.

Cheers all.

--
Ken Walker
Qualicum Beach, BC