[Freedombox-discuss] New website is live!

Stefan Monnier monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Sun Feb 16 20:50:32 GMT 2020

> The website looks like too much like an advert for a new product from one of
> the monopolistic data brokers, or a company that wants to sell themselves to
> the same.

I also had a bit of this feeling (which OTOH is maybe just the result of
having a well-crafted and appealing webpage) until I got to the part
that says:

    FreedomBox is Free and Open Source Software and an official part of
    Debian, a well established GNU/Linux distribution.  The project is
    supported by the non-profit FreedomBox Foundation.

So, maybe all it take is to move this up a bit?

        Stefan