[Freedombox-discuss] Raspberry Pi complete

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Tue Nov 3 15:44:10 GMT 2020

Quoting Thomas F. Ruddy (2020-11-03 16:15:32)
> In the beginning the Freedombox community had a vision of universal
> appeal.

Since the beginning, Freedombox has been part of Debian, which is about
free software.

If by universal appeal you mean not-only-free-software, then I fail to
recognize when you are referring to.

Could you perhaps point to somewhere in our mailinglist archive where
such universal appeal was the norm?

...or clarify, if you mean something else than not-only-free-software.

Kind regards,