[Freedombox-discuss] Raspberry Pi complete

Thomas F. Ruddy thomas at thomasruddy.org
Tue Nov 3 17:36:53 GMT 2020

Jonas

I refer to the first sentence: "Launched in 2010 by Prof. Eben Moglen,
FreedomBox is a global project to empower regular people to reassert
control over the infrastructure of the internet."

https://www.freedombox.org/about/

Of course, the Debian community also consists of "regular people", but
not nearly all or even many of them.

Best regards,

Thomas