[Freedombox-discuss] Raspberry Pi complete

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Tue Nov 3 20:40:58 GMT 2020

Quoting Petter Reinholdtsen (2020-11-03 20:41:10)

> While I agree with Jonas on the importance of focusing on free
> software to regain control over the computing infrastructure, I must
> admit the complete computer in a keyboard solution RPi 400 was quite
> cute.

(because I feel the above might seems like we are in opposition...)

For the record, I fully agree.

I like many projects, including user- and desktop-oriented projects.

I just don't think it is helpful for Freedombox to expand its scope from
being a user-friendly server to also be a user-friendly desktop (and 3d
printer and robot and phone and tinker toy and...), regardless of how
interesting and relevant and user-friendly those _other_ projects are.