[Freedombox-discuss] It's time

Ken Walker kgw at lunar.ca
Mon Nov 30 07:41:08 GMT 2020

I have followed this project mildly from near the beginning.  I have
thought of implementing freedom box on a pc but despite my support for
the objectives of the group, I didn't take on that challenge.

Today I discovered that there is now a consumer ready implementation.

    Pioneer-FreedomBox-HSK-US

I have ordered mine and should see it in a couple of days. Looking
forward to a simple implementation but if it doesn't unravel that way,
what is the best place to look for help?

Thanks for all the worthwhile work that has gone into this project.

Cheers,

--
Ken Walker
Qualicum Beach, BC