[Freedombox-discuss] It's time

Fioddor Superconcentrado fioddor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 10:42:15 GMT 2020

> I have thought of implementing freedom box on a pc but despite my support
for the objectives of the group, I didn't take on that challenge.

Just in case you want to try, if it's a regular (not very, very old) PC it
should be able to host a virtual machine and then it is fairly
straightforward to set up a FreedomBox.

  Today I discovered that there is now a consumer ready implementation.
> Pioneer-FreedomBox-HSK-US
>
> I have ordered mine and should see it in a couple of days. Looking forward
> to a simple implementation but if it doesn't unravel that way

Buying the kit is indeed the simplest way to go. It's a plug-and-play
experience.

, what is the best place to look for help?

It's your choice: The forum, this list or the IRC channel. Check the wiki:
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Manual/GettingHelp