[Freedombox-discuss] issue https://salsa.debian.org/freedombox-team/freedombox/-/issues/1998

Tiago Zaniquelli zani0x03 at protonmail.com
Mon Jun 7 19:04:24 BST 2021

Hello everybody. How are you?
I'm doing the issue https://salsa.debian.org/freedombox-team/freedombox/-/issues/1998... I thing that to found the problem, so I need help to correct. Someone Could help me?

I putted some logs and discovered that the problems is in the function get_disks (plinth/modules/storage/udisks2.py), inside of the function get_disks has the follow verification

if _INTERFACES['Block'] not in interface_and_properties:

But the interface_and_properties doesn't have _INTERFACES['Block']. So, the problema is in the return of function
manager = _get_dbus_proxy(_OBJECTS['UDisks2'],
_INTERFACES['ObjectManager'])

The function _get_dbus_proxy call io.bus_get_sync that call gio = import_from_gi('Gio', '2.0')

What is that gio = import_from_gi('Gio', '2.0')? Is it possible someone send me website with the documentation because i didn't found nothing about? So I think the problema is there.

Anyone could me help me with this?

Regards,

Tiago Zaniquelli