[Freedombox-discuss] Fwd: Nitter - A Twitter Frontend Without Javascript That You Can Host For Others

hjenkins hjenkins at uvic.ca
Sun Nov 14 21:17:25 GMT 2021

It seems likely to be shut down by Twitter at the API end once it
becomes sufficiently popular. It would be interesting if it could also
have Twitter-like functionality entirely independent of Twitter, so you
could use it to mirror your tweeting (and any appropriately-licensed
tweeting) to Twitter and one or more open alternatives:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fediverse#Fediverse_software_platforms

I'd be very happy to see some organizations using something like that.