[Freedombox-discuss] How can I colaborate?

Walace Martins martins.walace96 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 01:15:39 BST 2021

Hi! My name is
Walace Martins, I'm a Computer Engineering student in Brazil, I'm close to
graduating. I was looking for ways to learn more about Free Software and ended
up discovering FreedomBox. I was very curious about the project and interested
in becoming a contributor. I am very interested in the development topic. Today
my strongest knowledge is in backend development in languages like C, C# and
Java, but I am very interested in developing in Python.