[Freedombox-discuss] Add Viewport setting to "Sharing" directories

Andrew Betts andy at ab6.uk
Wed Aug 17 18:53:54 BST 2022

Could something be done to add a viewport setting to directories made
available with the "Sharing" app? They currently aren't very readable on
mobiles without zooming.

I've solved it for me (also including a few metas I add to everything)
by adding to /etc/apache2/mods-available/autoindex.conf:

IndexHeadInsert "<meta charset=\"utf-8\"><meta
http-equiv=\"X-UA-Compatible\" content=\"IE=edge\"><meta
name=\"viewport\" content=\"width=device-width, initial-scale=1\">"