[Freedombox-discuss] tor freedombox?

vvt at mail-on.us vvt at mail-on.us
Sat Dec 17 14:32:19 GMT 2022

When freedombox started releasing images, I tested one on
a rpi. Some parts I got to work. Others not. But
I realized that a lot of fredombox features
result in your ip address getting public. Therefore I
stopped having to do with freedombox. Are people
working on a tor freedombox? By that I mean, no matter what
the freedombox is doing or any program running on the
freedombox, then all data goes over tor and the
ip address of the freedombox is never made
public on the internet, only the tor exit node
ip address?
Thank you.

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to abuse at vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!