[Freedombox-discuss] Not Able to Report Problems via the Issue Tracker

Znoteer znoteer at mailbox.org
Sun Jan 2 23:03:06 GMT 2022

On Sun, Jan 02, 2022 at 09:46:41PM +0100, Marko Dimjašević via Freedombox-discuss wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> When FreedomBox runs into a 500 server error, it provides this message:
>
> "This is an internal error and not something you caused or can fix. Please
> report the error on the bug tracker so we can fix it. Also, please attach
> the status log to the bug report."

[snip]

> salsa.debian.org. I went through the registration process a week ago, and
> the final screen informed me someone has to approve my account before I can
> use it. So far my account has not been approved. This blocks me from
> reporting an issue with FreedomBox.
[snip]

I am not a part of the Debian System Administration team (nor am I aware of
anyone of the fbx team being part DSA), so there is little I can do.  But,
I suspect you are likely just caught in the holiday lull.  When did you ask
for an account?  If it was recently, I would suggest waiting a bit more for
holiday mood to end.

If it's been a while, I would suggest letting this list know again.

--
Znoteer
znoteer at mailbox.org