[Freedombox-discuss] Plinth setup fails for (currently) unknown reason

Dieter dieter at sarina-ist-doof.de
Tue Jan 11 19:41:12 GMT 2022

Hi Sunil,

thanks for the help, installing the freedombox-doc packages fixed the
error (plinth needed a restart).

The recommended packages were not installed as i'm using aptitude and
disabled the automated installation of recommended packages. Most of the
time i do not need the recommended packages. :)

best regards,
Dieter