[Freedombox-discuss] extracting the software

Frank Bakewell frankbakewell at rocketmail.com
Mon May 2 18:22:05 BST 2022

HiWe are trying to download the Freedom Box software onto a blank SD card for our Raspberry Pi 3B. We have watched the video on the download section on your site and have downloaded the software. The next step in the video instructs us to right click and select extract but when we do this we don't have this option. Do you have any ideas? Do we need to download a third party app such as WinZip etc. in order to extract?

Regards,Frank.